In the Eiffel tower project, I didn't have to do much but it might seem like I did a lot. I used 3 to 5 tools just to change a car to a car I like. Tools that were used were a stamp tool, move tool, and the quick selection tool. The clone stamp tool is used to copy colors and paste it at the same time. The move tool is used to move the selected items around in any place you want. Last, the quick selection tool is used for clicking the object you want quick to keep or delete. These tools are used in photoshop. The tools listed above I've used those to replace the car with my car. The cloned stamp was hard at first, but I then asked one of my classmates for help. She then showed me I did the whole thing wrong. The quick selection tool made it easier for me, All you have to do is click on the things you want. I used that for my car, but I didn't click my car I clicked my background to delete it. I used the  move tool to move my car around on the picture, to align my car with the others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog