For combining images part 2, I used the same tools as one. Although, this project may have been harder than the first one. Saying this because I still have leftover pieces from my original image, Second the background was a little off.  I had to first find images, that was the hardest part of this project. I didn't have anything in mind. So then I just started looking up things and found a man on a mountain and then I searched for a man standing to the side. I then go on photoshop and start to use the quick selection tool, so I can remove the background of the man and then combine my images together. After I remove the background I then start to cover the first man on the mountain up with the exact color. Then I combined my images and cropped my man smaller to fit upon the mountain to make it seem like he was there before. I fitted my man and then boom that's how I got my standing man on a mountain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog